LEMON ROSEMARY CHICKEN
- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 lbs chicken breasts or tenders
- 6 sprigs fresh rosemary
- 1 lemon, zested and cut into wedges
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 tsp salt
- fresh ground black pepper, to taste
- sliced green onions (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350F
- Brush 1 tbsp olive oil in a 2 1/2 to 3 quart baking dish.
- Arrange 3 springs of rosemary in the bottom of the dish and top with chicken.
- In a small bowl, combine leaves from remaining 3 sprigs of rosemary with lemon zest,
- Parmesan cheese, remaining olive oil, garlic, and salt.
- Mix well and spread over chicken.
- Arrange lemon wedges around chicken.
- Top with fresh ground black pepper.
- Top chicken with sliced green onions, as desired.
- Bake 25-30 minutes or until chicken is cooked through and no longer pink.
- If you don’t feel like heating up the oven, this dish could just as easily be prepared in a skillet on the stove.
- Juice lemon and add to olive oil, garlic, rosemary, and salt to create a sauce. Omit Parmesan cheese and pepper until the last five minutes of cooking time and sprinkle on top. Green onions can be added at any time.
NotesThis recipe was inspired by items I already had on hand: lemon, fresh rosemary, chicken breasts, and Parmesan cheese. Add some pantry staples, and here is a fresh and fulfilling dish that mixes a bright citrus flavor with a savory fresh herb. Dried rosemary can be substituted if necessary.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!
Secret of the Wings Cookbook
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skinSee More
Puff Daddy Pancake
Pumpkin-Cream Cheese Streusel Pie
Tossed Salad With Oil And Vinegar DressingSee More