- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Cake mix:
- 125g Unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 cup self raising flour
- 2-4 tbsp milk
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- 2 tsp Coconut essence
- 2 tbs butter
- approx 1-2 cups icing sugar
- 1 tsp Lemon essence
- 1-3 tbs milk
- 1/4 cup Shredded coconut (to sprinkle)
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees celcius.
- Cream sugar and butter.
- Gradually alternate adding milk, flour and eggs
- Add vanilla extract and coconut essence
- bake for approx 20 mins. cool.
- Mix butter and icing sugar.
- Stir in some milk.
- Add essence (may need more to taste)
- Ice the cooled cupcakes with icing, then sprinkle with shredded coconut.
- Makes 10 big cupcakes.
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for Lunch
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at Pesah
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!See More
Best Mediterranean Baked Stuffed Chicken
Melt Your Heart Pizza
Paleo Flank Steak with Chimichurri SauceSee More