- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Cake mix:
- 125g Unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 cup self raising flour
- 2-4 tbsp milk
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- 2 tsp Coconut essence
- 2 tbs butter
- approx 1-2 cups icing sugar
- 1 tsp Lemon essence
- 1-3 tbs milk
- 1/4 cup Shredded coconut (to sprinkle)
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees celcius.
- Cream sugar and butter.
- Gradually alternate adding milk, flour and eggs
- Add vanilla extract and coconut essence
- bake for approx 20 mins. cool.
- Mix butter and icing sugar.
- Stir in some milk.
- Add essence (may need more to taste)
- Ice the cooled cupcakes with icing, then sprinkle with shredded coconut.
- Makes 10 big cupcakes.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Girl Scout Campfire Cookbook Troop 60252
Rainbows Of Vegan Love
From Granny's Kitchen...With Love!See More
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies
Peanut Butter Chocolate and Banana Chip Cookies
NO-BAKE CHEESECAKE PETIT FOURSSee More