- Cooking Time: 30 mins
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time: 20 mins
BackstoryThe tangy taste of lemon makes this a great addition to any meal.
- 12 Rhodes™ Dinner Rolls, thawed but still cold
- 1/2 cup sugar
- grated zest from 3 lemons
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- Lemon Glaze:
- 2 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/3 cup powdered sugar
- Cut each roll in half and press each half into a 3x3-inch oval.
- Combine lemon zest and sugar.
- Dip each oval into the melted butter and then press into the sugar, zest mixture.
- Line them up in a sprayed 9x5-inch loaf pan, each piece on its edge to make a loaf shape.
- Cover with plastic wrap and let double in size.
- Remove wrap and bake at 350°F 25-30 minutes.
- Cover with foil last 5-10 minutes, if necessary, to prevent over browning.
- Remove from pan to cool.
- Combine glaze ingredients and spread over warm lemon slices.