- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 tablespoons limoncello
- 3 tablespoons sour mix
- 6 tablespoons sparkling wine
- 1 lemon twist
- Fresh mint sprig
- Combine limoncello and sour mix in a cocktail shaker with ice.
- Shake vigorously and strain into a chilled martini glass.
- Top off with sparkling wine.
- Garnish with a lemon twist and mint.
NotesPer serving: 239 calories; no fat (no calories from fat); no saturated fat; no cholesterol; no protein; 30g carbohydrate; 30g sugar; no fiber; 52mg sodium; 2mg calcium; 14mg potassium; 17g alcohol.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Driscoll's Berry Desserts
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community Cookbook
Super Easy Chicken and Pepper Mexican Spiced Rice Stir Fry
How To Make Caramelized Onions
Salted Nut SquaresSee More