- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 tablespoons limoncello
- 3 tablespoons sour mix
- 6 tablespoons sparkling wine
- 1 lemon twist
- Fresh mint sprig
- Combine limoncello and sour mix in a cocktail shaker with ice.
- Shake vigorously and strain into a chilled martini glass.
- Top off with sparkling wine.
- Garnish with a lemon twist and mint.
NotesPer serving: 239 calories; no fat (no calories from fat); no saturated fat; no cholesterol; no protein; 30g carbohydrate; 30g sugar; no fiber; 52mg sodium; 2mg calcium; 14mg potassium; 17g alcohol.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Best of Brock: Celebrating 85 Years of Cooking
Lau Family Recipes
GAES PTO RecipesSee More
Tabouleh (Cracked Wheat/Cucumber Salad)
Annie's Strawberry Dessert
Old Fashioned GingerbreadSee More