- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/3 cup (75ml) lemon juice
- 1/2 cup (50 ml) sugar
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) grated lemon rind
- 1/4 cup vegetable or grape seed oil
- 3 cups (750 ml) fresh spinach
- 1 cup (250 ml) fresh strawberries
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) pine nuts or sunflower seeds, toasted
- n the bowl of a food processor or blender combine lemon juice, sugar, mustard, grated lemon rind and oil. Pulse until combined and thickened.
- In a large bowl, toss together, spinach, strawberries, and sunflower seeds. Toss with enough dressing to coat.
- Refrigerate remaining dressing in a covered container.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy Food
The Naked Macaron
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and AppetisersSee More
Corn Pocket Rolls
Krrispy's Beer Bacon BreadSee More