- Cooking Time: 45 minutes
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 1 C soft butter
- 1/2 C powdered sugar
- 1/8 t salt
- 2 C flour
- 4 slightly beaten eggs
- 2 C sugar
- 6 T flour
- 6 T fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 t lemon extract
- powdered sugar
- Mix ingredients for pastry
- Press into 9"x13" pan (not greased)
- Bake 350 degrees for 20 minutes for 20 minutes
- Add filling mix to beaten eggs and spread over baked pastry.
- Bake 25 minutes at 350 degrees.
- Dust with powdered sugar and cut into squares
NotesOne of my favorite sweets at Christmas as a kid. Still one of my favorites.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!
Recipes for Vitality
Halloween Easy Eerie EdiblesSee More
Hard Rock Cafe Cole Slaw Clone
Mashed Sweet PotatoesSee More