- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 box (18.25 oz.) Duncan Hines Lemon Supreme Cake Mix
- 1 (3.4 oz.) JELL-O Instant Pudding, Lemon Flavor
- 1 (12 oz.) Lemon Lime Soda
- 1/3 cup applesauce or oil
- 4 large Eggs
- 1 container (12 oz.) Cool Whip, thawed
- 3/4 cup Robertson's Lemon Curd
- Berries of your choice
- Grease and flour a 9 x 13 pan. Use the pound cake recipe on the cake mix box substituting the lemon lime soda for the water. Bake as directed on box.
- While cake is baking, combine dessert topping and lemon curd until smooth. I beat the lemon curd first until soft, then beat the Cool Whip in.
- Cool cake according to package directions. Once cake has cooled completely, frost the cake with topping.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve. Top each slice with berries.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. Welch
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake Recipe
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"See More
Dad's favorite peanut brownies!See More