- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 box (18.25 oz.) Duncan Hines Lemon Supreme Cake Mix
- 1 (3.4 oz.) JELL-O Instant Pudding, Lemon Flavor
- 1 (12 oz.) Lemon Lime Soda
- 1/3 cup applesauce or oil
- 4 large Eggs
- 1 container (12 oz.) Cool Whip, thawed
- 3/4 cup Robertson's Lemon Curd
- Berries of your choice
- Grease and flour a 9 x 13 pan. Use the pound cake recipe on the cake mix box substituting the lemon lime soda for the water. Bake as directed on box.
- While cake is baking, combine dessert topping and lemon curd until smooth. I beat the lemon curd first until soft, then beat the Cool Whip in.
- Cool cake according to package directions. Once cake has cooled completely, frost the cake with topping.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve. Top each slice with berries.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. Welch
Jean’s Recipe File
'CHEF' the Film Cookbook: Recipes from El JefeSee More
Zucchini Spice Cake with Lemon Sauce
Rob’s Sugar Cookies modified from allrecipes.com
Stromboli WrapsSee More