LEMON-TARRAGON CHICKEN SALAD
- Servings: 4-6
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 3/4 cup mayo
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh tarragon
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon rind
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 3 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 2 stalks celery, chopped
- 1/2 small sweet onion
- 2 cups red grapes, halved
1. Toast pecans at 350 degrees for 5 minutes
2. Whisk together mayo and next 5 ingredients in large bowl
3. Stir in chicken, pecans, celery, and onion until just blended
4. Stir in grapes and serve!
My Aunt Jen made this for my bridal shower and it was SO FREAKING GOOD oh my gosh I want it right now.
No Reviews at this time.