- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Dough: Line a tart shell with a Pate Sucree
- Fresh Lemon Juice 4.5 oz
- Lemons, grated Zest .75 tbsp
- Eggs 3
- Sugar 3 oz
- Heavy Cream 1 1/2 oz
- Yield One 8” tart
- Mixing Method Baked Custard
- Scale to Enough too fill one 8” tart shell
- Shape Pour into par baked tart shell
- Finish Bake until just firm. Cool. Top may be caramelized (tourched) with sugar. (Optional)
- Baking Temp 325F
- Lemon, sugar and zest go into a bowl. Mix
- Mix heavy cream and eggs together.
- Pour eggs into cream and whisk together.
- Mix until incorporated.
- Pour into pate sucree tart shell that has been pre baked.
- Don’t over fill.
- Bake at 325F in a still oven.
- Removed when custard giggles.
NotesSource Professional Baking p305
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and Appetisers
C'mon a my house! (Metric and American measurements for most recipes)
Desperate Housewives: Juicy Dishes & Saucy BitesSee More
Tuscan Sausage and Potato SoupSee More