- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 40 NILLA Wafers, divided
- 1/2 cup PLANTERS Almonds, toasted, finely chopped
- 2 Tbsp. sugar
- 3 Tbsp. butter or margarine, melted
- 4 squares BAKER'S Premium White Baking Chocolate
- 1 cup cold milk
- 2 pkg. (4-serving size each) JELL-O Lemon Flavor Instant Pudding & Pie Filling
- 1 tsp. grated lemon peel
- 2 cups thawed COOL WHIP Whipped Topping
- RESERVE 16 of the wafers. Finely crush remaining 24 wafers; place in medium bowl. Add almonds, sugar and butter; mix well. Spoon into 9-inch springform pan; press firmly onto bottom of pan. Stand reserved wafers around edge of pan; set aside.
- MICROWAVE chocolate in large microwaveable bowl on HIGH 1-1/2 to 2 min. or until chocolate is completely melted, stirring after each minute. Cool completely. Gradually add milk, stirring with wire whisk until well blended. Add dry pudding mixes and lemon peel. Beat 2 min. or until well blended. (Mixture will be thick.) Gently stir in whipped topping. Spread evenly over crust.
- REFRIGERATE at least 4 hours or overnight. Store any leftover torte in refrigerator.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Real Deal Apple Recipes.
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!
Julie Tries ... Her Friends' RecipesSee More
Baked Potato Soup
Spicy Chicken Schnitzel and Bacon BaguetteSee More