- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 tablespoon of oil
- 2 tablespoons of butter
- 1 tablespoon of grated lemon rind
- 2 tablespoons of lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons of fresh oregano leaves
- 4 beef steaks, thick
- black pepper
- lemon slices or wedges for garnishing
- Put oil and butter in a pan over medium heat. Add the lemon rind, lemon juice and oregano and sauté for 3-4 minutes.
- Remove mixture from pan.
- Increase temperature to hot.
- Sprinkle steaks with pepper and cook in pan; cook each side for 3-4 minutes.
- Arrange beef on a serving platter, sprinkle with lemon and oregano mixture.
- Serve with fresh beans and pour the pan juices all over.
- Garnish with lemon
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!
The Cookbook to Defy Disease and Decay - Your Prescription to an Anti-Inflammatory LifeSee More
Easy Chocolate Tart
Black Bean And Corn QuesadillasSee More