- Cooking Time: 80 minutes
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 200 ml heavy cream
- 200 g Mascarpone cheese
- 4 egg yolks
- 200 g sugar
- 2 big lemons
- 1 teaspoon corn flour
- 2 cups shortbread cookies, crushed
- 50 g unsalted butter, melted
- To make the crust:
- Combine the shortbread cookie crumbs and butter. Press into an ungreased 9-inch pie dish. Bake at 350 degrees F for 10 minutes. Let cool complete.
- To make the filling:
- Add lemons into high-speed blender and blend for around 30-45 seconds.
- In a large bowl whisk heavy cream, sugar and egg yolks until creamy. Add Mascarpone cheese and corn flour into mixture and gently whisk until smooth.
- Gently combine cream cheese mixture with blended lemon. Dump the mixture into the prepared pie crust and smooth the top. Bake at 300 F for 1 hour (center may be soft but will set when chilled). Chill in the fridge for at least 8 hours.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Brownies: Baking Outside the Box
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Cooking with SabraSee More
Roasted Pepper Potato Soup
Oven Crispy FriesSee More