- Cooking Time: 80 minutes
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 200 ml heavy cream
- 200 g Mascarpone cheese
- 4 egg yolks
- 200 g sugar
- 2 big lemons
- 1 teaspoon corn flour
- 2 cups shortbread cookies, crushed
- 50 g unsalted butter, melted
- To make the crust:
- Combine the shortbread cookie crumbs and butter. Press into an ungreased 9-inch pie dish. Bake at 350 degrees F for 10 minutes. Let cool complete.
- To make the filling:
- Add lemons into high-speed blender and blend for around 30-45 seconds.
- In a large bowl whisk heavy cream, sugar and egg yolks until creamy. Add Mascarpone cheese and corn flour into mixture and gently whisk until smooth.
- Gently combine cream cheese mixture with blended lemon. Dump the mixture into the prepared pie crust and smooth the top. Bake at 300 F for 1 hour (center may be soft but will set when chilled). Chill in the fridge for at least 8 hours.
KITCHEN CAUCUS Conservative Creations
The Social Cookbook
Second Grade Holiday Cookbook 2014See More
Broccoli Chicken Casserole
SLOW COOKER BBQ COUNTRY RIBS
TUNA PARFAIT ON JAPANESE SWEET POTATO TEMPURA AND TEMPURA GREEN ONIONS WITH SAKE SOY GLAZESee More