- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 Can condensed milk
- 100G white chocolate
- 200 heavy cream battens
- 2 white eggs whipped with two tablespoons sugar
- Juice of two lemons
- 2 G gelatin without flavor and moisturized
- Melt the chocolate and allow it to cool
- Mix the milk condensed with the melted chocolate
- Add the lemon juice and mix well
- Mix with the batten cream the gelatin
- For finish add the white eggs whipped and incorporate them to the previous mixture
- Cover one part of the brownie with the mousse.
- Put another brownie layer and cover with Mouse. Decorate with chocolate and let into the refrigerator for three hours
- Retire of the refrigerator sprinkle with confectionary sugar and serve
- You must SAVE this recipe
Notes1 brownie recipe like published here cut in two halves, your fav brownie recipe to be use for brownie mix.
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skin
Gonzalez Family~Established 8.8.14See More
Salted Caramel - Sauce and/or squares
All the food groups in one dish...if you consider tomatoes a fruit :)!
Hanky PankySee More