- Cooking Time: 30
- Preparation Time:
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup lemon juice
- 2/3 cup margarine soft
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 1/2 cup flour
- 1 cup quick cook oatmeal
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg.
- Combine lemon juice and milk.
- In large bowl beat margarine and brown sugar until fluffy; add flour, oats, baking powder and salt mix till crumbly.
- Press half of mixture in 9 by 13 inch pan; top with lemon mixture
- Stir spices into remaining crumb mixture; sprinkle over lemon layer
- Bake at 350 25 to 30 min.
- Store covered in refrigerator.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Growers' Giveback PotluckSee More
Chinese Chicken Salad
Cheese Garlic Rolls
Mushroom GravySee More