- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast
- halves, approx. 1 lb
- 1 teaspoon lemon pepper
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon zest (optional)
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 1/4 cup chopped toasted pistachio nuts
- Lemon Slices - garnish
- Flatten chicken to 1/4 inch thickness, and sprinkle both sides with lemon pepper. Heat oil over medium high heat, then cook chicken, lemon juice, and peel for 15-20 min in oil, turning once and stirring occasionally.
- serve chicken topped with juice mixture, nuts and lemon slices.
- I added to nuts to the cooking mixture about 5 min before it was done to give extra pistachio flavor.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013
Family and Friends Starter CookBookSee More
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies
Peanut Butter Chocolate and Banana Chip Cookies
NO-BAKE CHEESECAKE PETIT FOURSSee More