- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast
- halves, approx. 1 lb
- 1 teaspoon lemon pepper
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon zest (optional)
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 1/4 cup chopped toasted pistachio nuts
- Lemon Slices - garnish
- Flatten chicken to 1/4 inch thickness, and sprinkle both sides with lemon pepper. Heat oil over medium high heat, then cook chicken, lemon juice, and peel for 15-20 min in oil, turning once and stirring occasionally.
- serve chicken topped with juice mixture, nuts and lemon slices.
- I added to nuts to the cooking mixture about 5 min before it was done to give extra pistachio flavor.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Cookbook to Defy Disease and Decay - Your Prescription to an Anti-Inflammatory Life
Gonzalez Family~Established 8.8.14
The Secret Life of Bees: Cooking Your Way Through CollegeSee More
Cashew Macadamia Crunch
IRISH CHOCOLATE ICE CREAM
Unstuffed CabbageSee More