- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast
- halves, approx. 1 lb
- 1 teaspoon lemon pepper
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon zest (optional)
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 1/4 cup chopped toasted pistachio nuts
- Lemon Slices - garnish
Flatten chicken to 1/4 inch thickness, and sprinkle both sides with lemon pepper. Heat oil over medium high heat, then cook chicken, lemon juice, and peel for 15-20 min in oil, turning once and stirring occasionally.
serve chicken topped with juice mixture, nuts and lemon slices.
I added to nuts to the cooking mixture about 5 min before it was done to give extra pistachio flavor.