- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast
- halves, approx. 1 lb
- 1 teaspoon lemon pepper
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon zest (optional)
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 1/4 cup chopped toasted pistachio nuts
- Lemon Slices - garnish
- Flatten chicken to 1/4 inch thickness, and sprinkle both sides with lemon pepper. Heat oil over medium high heat, then cook chicken, lemon juice, and peel for 15-20 min in oil, turning once and stirring occasionally.
- serve chicken topped with juice mixture, nuts and lemon slices.
- I added to nuts to the cooking mixture about 5 min before it was done to give extra pistachio flavor.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
'CHEF' the Film Cookbook: Recipes from El Jefe
Cooking with Sabra
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome RecipesSee More
Grandma Helen's Amazing Kolaches
Lemon Cucumber Tofu Salad
POTATO FRITTERSSee More