- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryWhen life hands you lemons,make lemonade cake! This moist lemon cake drizzled and filled with an easy lemon filling will remind you of summer any time of year.
- 1 Box lemon or yellow cake mix, water, vegetable oil and eggs called for on cake mix box
- 1 can(6 oz) frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 3/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1 container of whipped fluffy white or fluffy lemon frosting
- Yellow colored sugar,if desired
- Heat oven to 350.(325. for dark or nonstick pan.
- Make cake as directed on box for 13x9-inch pan.
- Cool 15 minutes.
- Mix lemonade concentrate and powdered sugar.
- Pierce top of warm cake every 1/2 inch with long-tined fork, wiping fork occasionally to reduce sticking.
- Drizzle lemonade mixture evenly over top of cake.
- Run knife around sides of pan to loosen cake. Cover and refrigerate about 2 hours or until chilled.
- Spread frosting over top of cake.
- Sprinkle with sugar. Store covered in refrigerator.
Adventures in Cooking
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew Judson
A Happy Life Cookbook : Recipes for a Healthy LifeSee More
Easy Halloween Cookies
Best Boiled Egg
Original Grape Nuts Bread Recipe from 1940’sSee More