- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 Box lemon or yellow cake mix, water, vegetable oil and eggs called for on cake mix box
- 1 can(6 oz) frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 3/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1 container of whipped fluffy white or fluffy lemon frosting
- Yellow colored sugar,if desired
- Heat oven to 350.(325. for dark or nonstick pan.
- Make cake as directed on box for 13x9-inch pan.
- Cool 15 minutes.
- Mix lemonade concentrate and powdered sugar.
- Pierce top of warm cake every 1/2 inch with long-tined fork, wiping fork occasionally to reduce sticking.
- Drizzle lemonade mixture evenly over top of cake.
- Run knife around sides of pan to loosen cake. Cover and refrigerate about 2 hours or until chilled.
- Spread frosting over top of cake.
- Sprinkle with sugar. Store covered in refrigerator.
NotesWhen life hands you lemons,make lemonade cake! This moist lemon cake drizzled and filled with an easy lemon filling will remind you of summer any time of year.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Secret Life of Bees: Cooking Your Way Through College
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.See More
Edamame and Radish Slaw
Lisa Lovegood's Butterbeer Cake
Rustic Whole Wheat Garlic & Herb PizzaSee More