- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 9 inch prepared graham cracker crust
- 3/4 cup frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 8 oz. package cream cheese, softened
- 14 oz. can sweetened condensed milk
- 8 oz. container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- In a blender, combine lemonade concentrate, cream cheese, and condensed milk. Blend on medium speed until mixture is smooth. Transfer mixture to a bowl and fold in whipped topping. Pour mixture into graham cracker crust. Chill before serving.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
20+ Pumpkin Recipes!
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!See More
Hot Artichoke Dip
Lemon Streusel MuffinsSee More