- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 16 oz. whipped topping, thawed
- 1-6 oz. can frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 1-15 oz. can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 graham cracker pie shells
- Combine the first three ingredients in a large bowl, beating until blended.
- Spoon into pie shells.
- Refrigerate until serving time. Yields 2 pies, 12-16 servings.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Second Grade Holiday Cookbook
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Baby Food: Baby's First Solid FoodsSee More
Smooth Tomato & Creamy Tofu Sauce