- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 box lemon cake mix
- 2 teaspoons lemonade mix (sugar free)
- ¼ teaspoon nutmeg
- ½ cup sour cream
- 3 eggs
- ½ cup seedless raspberries
- 4 cups sifted confectioners’ sugar
- 2 teaspoons lemonade mix
- 6 Tablespoons unsalted melted butter
- Fresh raspberries for the tops
- Mix together cake mix, lemonade mix, nutmeg, sour cream, and eggs; mix well.
- Fold in raspberries.
- Fill cupcake papers 2/3 full.
- Bake at 350˚ for 18 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
- Mix together confectioners sugar, lemonade mix, and butter until smooth and creamy.
- Let cupcakes cool completely then frost.
- Add fresh raspberry to the top of each cupcake.
NotesI love cupcakes and I love different types of cupcakes people don't normally make!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)See More
Thigh and Drumstick Cacciatore
Grilled Chicken and Orange Skewers
Chocolate PavlovaSee More