LEMONADE RASPBERRY CUPCAKES
- 1 box lemon cake mix
- 2 teaspoons lemonade mix (sugar free)
- ¼ teaspoon nutmeg
- ½ cup sour cream
- 3 eggs
- ½ cup seedless raspberries
- 4 cups sifted confectioners’ sugar
- 2 teaspoons lemonade mix
- 6 Tablespoons unsalted melted butter
- Fresh raspberries for the tops
Mix together cake mix, lemonade mix, nutmeg, sour cream, and eggs; mix well.
Fold in raspberries.
Fill cupcake papers 2/3 full.
Bake at 350˚ for 18 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
Mix together confectioners sugar, lemonade mix, and butter until smooth and creamy.
Let cupcakes cool completely then frost.
Add fresh raspberry to the top of each cupcake.