- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 cups Self Raising flour
- 1 cup cream
- 1 cup lemonade (room temperature)
- Mix all ingredients into a dough with your hands, Knead on a floured surface, being careful not to over-knead or they wont rise.
- Break off small handfuls and spread fairly close together on a baking tray.
- Bake at 220C for 10-15 minutes.
- Serve warm with strawberry jam and cream.
NotesWe used to make giant ones of these at work and people would come for miles to try them.
Add 1-2 cups of chopped dates for date scones. (they taste even nicer)
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
20+ Pumpkin Recipes!
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry 2013
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie ChallengeSee More
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies
Peanut Butter Chocolate and Banana Chip Cookies
NO-BAKE CHEESECAKE PETIT FOURSSee More