- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 cups Self Raising flour
- 1 cup cream
- 1 cup lemonade (room temperature)
- Mix all ingredients into a dough with your hands, Knead on a floured surface, being careful not to over-knead or they wont rise.
- Break off small handfuls and spread fairly close together on a baking tray.
- Bake at 220C for 10-15 minutes.
- Serve warm with strawberry jam and cream.
NotesWe used to make giant ones of these at work and people would come for miles to try them.
Add 1-2 cups of chopped dates for date scones. (they taste even nicer)
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy Food
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day Feast
Babette's Test KitchenSee More
Cherry Chip Cheesecake BarsSee More