- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 cups Self Raising flour
- 1 cup cream
- 1 cup lemonade (room temperature)
- Mix all ingredients into a dough with your hands, Knead on a floured surface, being careful not to over-knead or they wont rise.
- Break off small handfuls and spread fairly close together on a baking tray.
- Bake at 220C for 10-15 minutes.
- Serve warm with strawberry jam and cream.
NotesWe used to make giant ones of these at work and people would come for miles to try them.
Add 1-2 cups of chopped dates for date scones. (they taste even nicer)
The Secret Life of Bees: Cooking Your Way Through College
L. Kayell presents: Cook with the WOW Characters of iN Education, Inc.
Rainbows Of Vegan LoveSee More
Vanilla Caramel Nut Ice Cream Pudding (with salted caramel and hot chocolate sauce)
Candy Cane Fudge
Pancit PalabokSee More