- Cooking Time: 10-15
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time: 10
- 1 cup of lemonade
- 1 cup of cream
- 3 cups of self-raising flour
- Preheat oven to very hot 220C.
- Add lemonade and cream to flour, mix to form soft dough, then place mixture on floured surface.
- Knead dough to a 2 cm thickness and cut with a floured cutter.
- Place close together on tray, brush with whisked egg and bake for 10 - 15 minutes
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!
Cook With The Twinz - Juice & Smoothies Volume OneSee More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More