- Cooking Time: 10-15
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time: 10
- 1 cup of lemonade
- 1 cup of cream
- 3 cups of self-raising flour
- Preheat oven to very hot 220C.
- Add lemonade and cream to flour, mix to form soft dough, then place mixture on floured surface.
- Knead dough to a 2 cm thickness and cut with a floured cutter.
- Place close together on tray, brush with whisked egg and bake for 10 - 15 minutes
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Family and Friends Starter CookBook
The Best of GlutenFreeHappyTummy!See More
Apricot Glazed Chicken Breasts
Blueberry Light MuffinsSee More