- Cooking Time: 10-15
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time: 10
- 1 cup of lemonade
- 1 cup of cream
- 3 cups of self-raising flour
- Preheat oven to very hot 220C.
- Add lemonade and cream to flour, mix to form soft dough, then place mixture on floured surface.
- Knead dough to a 2 cm thickness and cut with a floured cutter.
- Place close together on tray, brush with whisked egg and bake for 10 - 15 minutes
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can Enjoy
Desperate Housewives: Juicy Dishes & Saucy Bites
The Lizz Delicious Cookbook Vol. 1See More
Chicken Cordon Bleu
Fudgy Caramel DelightSee More