- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (6 ounce) can frozen lemonade or pink lemonade concentrate, partially thawed
- 1 pint (2 cups) vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (6 ounce) prepared graham cracker crumb crust
- Beat concentrate in large bowl with electric mixer on low speed about 30 seconds. Gradually spoon in ice cream; beat until well blended. Gently stir in whipped topping until smooth. Freeze until mixture will mound, if necessary. Spoon into crust.
- Freeze 4 hours or overnight until firm. Let stand at room temperature 15 minutes or until pie can be cut easily.
- Makes 8 servings