- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (18.25oz.) pkg. Pillsbury Moist Supreme Lemon Premium Cake Mix
- 1/3 c Crisco Oil
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 c sugar
- 1 c. powdered sugar
- 2 to 3 Tbs. lemon juice
- Yellow colored sugar
- Heat oven to 375' F.
- In large bowl, combine cake mix, oil and eggs; stir with spoon until thoroughly moistened.
- Shape dough into 1-inch balls; place 2 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheets.
- Place sugar in shallow dish.
- Dip bottom of glass in sugar and flatten cookies to 1/4 inch thickness.
- Bake at 375' F for 5 to 7 minutes or until edges are light golden brown.
- Cool 1 minute, remove from cookie sheets.
- In small bowl, combine powdered sugar and lemon juice until smooth.
- Drizzle over cookies and sprinkle with colored sugar before icing sets.
- About 4 dozen cookies.
NotesI got this off the side of a lemon cake mix box a while back and they satisfy my lemon cravings. I usually make a batch and freeze them and just take out a few when that craving for something sweet and lemony hits me. Any lemon cake works.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
KITCHEN CAUCUS Conservative Creations
Eco-Chefs Kids Culinary CookbookSee More
GLUTEN-FREE FLOUR BLEND
Peanut Butter Cups
White Chocolate and Cranberry CookiesSee More