- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 tablespoons lemon zest (rind)*
- 1/2 cup fresh-squeezed lemon juice (4 to 6 lemons)**
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar plus 2 tablespoons
- 6 tablespoons salted butter, cut into pieces
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- Storing Lemon Curd:
- Cover by laying a layer of plastic wrap directly on the surface of the curd (this prevents a skin from forming on the surface).
- Store in refrigerator for up to 4 weeks or store in the freezer for one year.
C'mon a my house! (Metric and American measurements for most recipes)
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for Breakfast
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome RecipesSee More
Carl’s Cabbage Cream Pie
Crab Stuffed Mushrooms
Banana CakeSee More