- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 8 new potatoes cut into quarters
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon shredded lemon peel
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Boil potatoes until tender. Meanwhile combine all other ingredients. Drain potatoes and drizzle with oil mixture and toss to coat.
- (I added a little lemon juice from the lemon)
- Asparagus can be added to this dish. Boil with potatoes for the last 8 minutes and follow same steps.
NotesMy husband ate his vegetables without butter or cheese for once!!
The Cookbook to Defy Disease and Decay - Your Prescription to an Anti-Inflammatory Life
"Appreciation" The Complimentary "Clean Eats" Vol.3
Gonzalez Family~Established 8.8.14See More
CAPT'N CRUNCH Chili Chicken
Salted, Spiced Caramel SauceSee More