- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 8 new potatoes cut into quarters
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon shredded lemon peel
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Boil potatoes until tender. Meanwhile combine all other ingredients. Drain potatoes and drizzle with oil mixture and toss to coat.
- (I added a little lemon juice from the lemon)
- Asparagus can be added to this dish. Boil with potatoes for the last 8 minutes and follow same steps.
NotesMy husband ate his vegetables without butter or cheese for once!!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Lau Family Recipes
I Got Baked: Introducing Cookbook CafeSee More
Poblano Macaroni and Cheese
Betty Crocker Raspberry-Lemon Fruit Dip
The Barefoot Contessas Pan Fried Onion DipSee More