- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryMy husband ate his vegetables without butter or cheese for once!!
- 8 new potatoes cut into quarters
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon shredded lemon peel
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Boil potatoes until tender. Meanwhile combine all other ingredients. Drain potatoes and drizzle with oil mixture and toss to coat.
- (I added a little lemon juice from the lemon)
- Asparagus can be added to this dish. Boil with potatoes for the last 8 minutes and follow same steps.
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie Treats
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skin
Wamogo Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry 2015See More
Tortellini with Pumpkin Alfredo Sauce
GRILLED MISO-CITRUS SCALLOP LOLLIPOPS
Chocolate Panna CottaSee More