- Cooking Time: 15
- Servings: 10
- Preparation Time: 30
- 1c. Lentils (not red ones)
- 1qt. Water
- 2Tbl. Canola oil
- ½ tsp. coarse salt
- ¼ tsp. Onion powder
- ¼ tsp. Curry powder
- 1/8 tsp. Cayenne pepper
- In 2-3 quart saucepan bring water and lentils to boil Cover remove from heat let stand 15 minutes.
- Drain Spread out on paper towels to dry.
- Preheat oven 425' degrees F.
- Line baking pan with sides with foil.
- Spray with pan spray.
- Toss lentils with oil, spread out on pan in single layer.
- Bake in oven 10-15 minutes.
- Watch carefully, stirring often, until crisp.
- Combine salt and seasonings sprinkle over lentils and toss.
- Store in airtight container.
NotesNeeding something easy and healthy-I asked a friend for her recipe! YUM! Try these snappy bites!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Easy Homemade Salad Dressings
'CHEF' the Film Cookbook: Recipes from El Jefe
Holidays = Desserts = HappinessSee More
Cocktail (The V)
Angel Acres Feel Better Chicken Noodle Soup
Twisted Shirley TempleSee More