- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup dried lentils
- 1/2 cup finely chopped red onion
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh basil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Place lentils in a large saucepan. Cover with water to 2 inches above lentils; bring to a boil. Reduce heat, and simmer 45 minutes or until tender. Drain well.
- Place lentils in a large bowl. Stir in onion and next 4 ingredients (through pepper). Add vinegar and oil; toss well. Serve at room temperature.
The Best of GlutenFreeHappyTummy!
Classic Chocolate Recipes Elevated
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome RecipesSee More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More