- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup dried lentils
- 1/2 cup finely chopped red onion
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh basil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Place lentils in a large saucepan. Cover with water to 2 inches above lentils; bring to a boil. Reduce heat, and simmer 45 minutes or until tender. Drain well.
- Place lentils in a large bowl. Stir in onion and next 4 ingredients (through pepper). Add vinegar and oil; toss well. Serve at room temperature.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
Watt's Cooking in PA?
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.See More
Cinnamon-Apple Chex® Mix
Very Berry Crumble Pie
Salmon Hobo PacksSee More