- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 large cans of baked beans
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1/4 mustard
- 1/8 cup BBQ sauce
- Salt & pepper
- 1 small onion, sliced, diced, or chopped
- Pour the beans into a crock pot or casserole dish
- Add the brown sugar, ketchup, salt & pepper, and as much of the onion as needed, plus a few squirts of mustard. Add more ketchup, mustard, and brown sugar if desired.
- For Franks 'n Beans, slice the hot dog into bite-sized pieces and add to the beans
- For spicy beans, cut the bacon into small pieces, chop the pepper, and add to the beans
- Crock for one hour or bake at 400 for 30-45 minutes (until top beans are darkened). If baking, add some ketchup to the top before cooking.
- Serve it up and stand back!
NotesMemories of my childhood friends family and their get togethers
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite RecipesSee More
Pineapple Banana Punch
Triple Chocolate Bundt CakeSee More