- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 large cans of baked beans
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1/4 mustard
- 1/8 cup BBQ sauce
- Salt & pepper
- 1 small onion, sliced, diced, or chopped
- Pour the beans into a crock pot or casserole dish
- Add the brown sugar, ketchup, salt & pepper, and as much of the onion as needed, plus a few squirts of mustard. Add more ketchup, mustard, and brown sugar if desired.
- For Franks 'n Beans, slice the hot dog into bite-sized pieces and add to the beans
- For spicy beans, cut the bacon into small pieces, chop the pepper, and add to the beans
- Crock for one hour or bake at 400 for 30-45 minutes (until top beans are darkened). If baking, add some ketchup to the top before cooking.
- Serve it up and stand back!
NotesMemories of my childhood friends family and their get togethers
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake Recipe
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or PartySee More
ICE CREAM IN A MARTINI GLASS RIMMED WITH OREO CRUMBS
Cupcake Wars Winning Peaches 'n Cream Cupcakes
Monkfish Stew in White Wine SauceSee More