- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 Tbsp. Vegetable oil
- 2 Green onions, minced
- 1 Tbsp. Garlic, minced
- 3/4 lb. Pork, diced small
- 1/4 lb. Shittake mushrooms, chopped
- 1/4 cup Carrots, grated
- 1/4 cup Robert Rothschild Farm Sesame Honey Mustard Pretzel Dip
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 head Bibb lettuce
- 1/4 cup Cashews, chopped
- Heat oil in a large sauté pan. Add green onions and garlic and sauté for about 45-50 seconds.
- Add pork and cook for 4-5 minutes.
- Add shittake mushrooms and cook until mushrooms are tender.
- Add carrots, Sesame Honey Mustard Pretzel Dip and cook an additional 1-2 minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Spoon pork mixture into individual Bibb lettuce leaves.
- Sprinkle with some chopped cashews and serve. Yields 12 lettuce cups.
NotesSesame Honey Mustard Pretzel Dip can be bought online at Robert Rothschild Farm online store.