- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 Tbsp. Vegetable oil
- 2 Green onions, minced
- 1 Tbsp. Garlic, minced
- 3/4 lb. Pork, diced small
- 1/4 lb. Shittake mushrooms, chopped
- 1/4 cup Carrots, grated
- 1/4 cup Robert Rothschild Farm Sesame Honey Mustard Pretzel Dip
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 head Bibb lettuce
- 1/4 cup Cashews, chopped
- Heat oil in a large sauté pan. Add green onions and garlic and sauté for about 45-50 seconds.
- Add pork and cook for 4-5 minutes.
- Add shittake mushrooms and cook until mushrooms are tender.
- Add carrots, Sesame Honey Mustard Pretzel Dip and cook an additional 1-2 minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Spoon pork mixture into individual Bibb lettuce leaves.
- Sprinkle with some chopped cashews and serve. Yields 12 lettuce cups.
NotesSesame Honey Mustard Pretzel Dip can be bought online at Robert Rothschild Farm online store.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Classic Chocolate Recipes Elevated
Brownies: Baking Outside the Box
Breads and Pastry 101See More
Salmon & Spinach Pesto Pasta
Antipasto for Kids (Gluten-Free)See More