- Cooking Time: 10
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 5
- 2 cups complete pancake mix (such as AUNT JEMIMA® Buttermilk Complete)
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 2/3 cup LIBBY'S® 100% Pure Pumpkin
- Nonstick cooking spray
- Lite pancake syrup, if desired
- COMBINE pancake mix, water and pumpkin in medium bowl. Stir just until moistened. Batter may be lumpy.
- HEAT griddle or large skillet over medium heat; spray with nonstick spray. Pour 1/4 cup batter onto hot griddle; cook until batter bubbles begin to burst. Turn and continue cooking for 1 to 2 minutes or until golden. Repeat with remaining batter. Serve with syrup.
- Makes 6 servings, about 12 pancakes total
- ** photo found here: http://www.meals.com/imagesrecipes/141688med.jpg
Notesanother one from the tollhouse website. my mom loves pumpkin, so I think I'm gonna try these out in a few weeks for mother's day.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette Starbuck
St.George YMCA-YWCA Before and After School Cookbook
Short & SweetSee More
Hard Rock Cafe Cole Slaw Clone
Mashed Sweet PotatoesSee More