- Cooking Time: 10
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 5
- 2 cups complete pancake mix (such as AUNT JEMIMA® Buttermilk Complete)
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 2/3 cup LIBBY'S® 100% Pure Pumpkin
- Nonstick cooking spray
- Lite pancake syrup, if desired
- COMBINE pancake mix, water and pumpkin in medium bowl. Stir just until moistened. Batter may be lumpy.
- HEAT griddle or large skillet over medium heat; spray with nonstick spray. Pour 1/4 cup batter onto hot griddle; cook until batter bubbles begin to burst. Turn and continue cooking for 1 to 2 minutes or until golden. Repeat with remaining batter. Serve with syrup.
- Makes 6 servings, about 12 pancakes total
- ** photo found here: http://www.meals.com/imagesrecipes/141688med.jpg
Notesanother one from the tollhouse website. my mom loves pumpkin, so I think I'm gonna try these out in a few weeks for mother's day.
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy Food
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake Recipe
Brownies: Baking Outside the BoxSee More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More