- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 6 ounces vanilla-flavored candy coating (almond bark), chopped
- 24 licorice twists (any flavor)
- Betty Crocker® Decor Selects candy sprinkles, nonpareils or colored sugars
- Place candy coating in 2-cup microwavable measuring cup.
- Microwave uncovered on High 1 minute to 1 minute 30 seconds, stirring every 15 seconds, until melted.
- Dip half of each licorice twist into melted candy coating.
- Sprinkle with candy sprinkles.
- Place on waxed paper about 1 hour or until coating is firm
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Adventures in Cooking
St.George YMCA-YWCA Before and After School CookbookSee More
Almond or Oat Milk
Roasted Rack Of Lamb Persillade
Nathan M’s German Apple Pancakes, modified from Emeril's “There’s a Chef in My World” Cook bookSee More