- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 6 ounces vanilla-flavored candy coating (almond bark), chopped
- 24 licorice twists (any flavor)
- Betty Crocker® Decor Selects candy sprinkles, nonpareils or colored sugars
- Place candy coating in 2-cup microwavable measuring cup.
- Microwave uncovered on High 1 minute to 1 minute 30 seconds, stirring every 15 seconds, until melted.
- Dip half of each licorice twist into melted candy coating.
- Sprinkle with candy sprinkles.
- Place on waxed paper about 1 hour or until coating is firm
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Lizz Delicious Cookbook Vol. 1
The NourishFull Kitchen
The One Dollar CookbookSee More
STUFFAT TAL-QARNIT (Octopus Stew)
Frosted Apple Cinnamon Bars
BANANA WELLINGTONSSee More