- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 6 ounces vanilla-flavored candy coating (almond bark), chopped
- 24 licorice twists (any flavor)
- Betty Crocker® Decor Selects candy sprinkles, nonpareils or colored sugars
- Place candy coating in 2-cup microwavable measuring cup.
- Microwave uncovered on High 1 minute to 1 minute 30 seconds, stirring every 15 seconds, until melted.
- Dip half of each licorice twist into melted candy coating.
- Sprinkle with candy sprinkles.
- Place on waxed paper about 1 hour or until coating is firm
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy Food
DIY Tasty Gift Ideas
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.See More
Fojos (Flourless Chocolate Cupcakes with Ancho Chili and Whipped Cream)
Crab And Shrimp Pasta
Graham Cracker Peanut Butter Balls (Truffles)See More