- Cooking Time: 45 minutes
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time: 45 minutes
- • 4 cups cooked chicken breast (diced)
- • 1 pkg. Uncle Ben’s Wild & Long Grained Rice, 5 Minute recipe (cook according to pkg.)
- • 1 can French-style green beans (drained)
- • 1 medium jar pimentos (chopped)
- • 1 small onion (chopped)
- • 1 ½ cups grated cheddar cheese
- • 1 can cream of celery soup
- • 1 can sliced mushrooms (drained)
- • 1 cup mayonnaise
- • 1 ½ cups Pepperidge Farm herb seasoned stuffing mix
- • 1 stick margarine (melted)
- Mix all ingredients except stuffing and margarine. Place in a 9 x 13 pan.
- Mix stuffing with melted margarine. Sprinkle over casserole.
- Bake at 350° uncovered for 45 minutes.
NotesI give this casserole to friends and family whenever they have a birth or death in the family, thus the name "Life and Death" casserole.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and Appetisers
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette Starbuck
Second Grade Holiday CookbookSee More
Super Easy Chicken and Pepper Mexican Spiced Rice Stir Fry
How To Make Caramelized Onions
Salted Nut SquaresSee More