- Cooking Time: 45 minutes
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time: 45 minutes
- • 4 cups cooked chicken breast (diced)
- • 1 pkg. Uncle Ben’s Wild & Long Grained Rice, 5 Minute recipe (cook according to pkg.)
- • 1 can French-style green beans (drained)
- • 1 medium jar pimentos (chopped)
- • 1 small onion (chopped)
- • 1 ½ cups grated cheddar cheese
- • 1 can cream of celery soup
- • 1 can sliced mushrooms (drained)
- • 1 cup mayonnaise
- • 1 ½ cups Pepperidge Farm herb seasoned stuffing mix
- • 1 stick margarine (melted)
- Mix all ingredients except stuffing and margarine. Place in a 9 x 13 pan.
- Mix stuffing with melted margarine. Sprinkle over casserole.
- Bake at 350° uncovered for 45 minutes.
NotesI give this casserole to friends and family whenever they have a birth or death in the family, thus the name "Life and Death" casserole.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Julie Tries ... Her Friends' Recipes
Breads and Pastry 101
Easy Homemade Salad DressingsSee More
Julia Child's Supremes de Volaille Archiduc
Chicken MoleSee More