- Cooking Time: 45 minutes
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time: 45 minutes
BackstoryI give this casserole to friends and family whenever they have a birth or death in the family, thus the name "Life and Death" casserole.
- • 4 cups cooked chicken breast (diced)
- • 1 pkg. Uncle Ben’s Wild & Long Grained Rice, 5 Minute recipe (cook according to pkg.)
- • 1 can French-style green beans (drained)
- • 1 medium jar pimentos (chopped)
- • 1 small onion (chopped)
- • 1 ½ cups grated cheddar cheese
- • 1 can cream of celery soup
- • 1 can sliced mushrooms (drained)
- • 1 cup mayonnaise
- • 1 ½ cups Pepperidge Farm herb seasoned stuffing mix
- • 1 stick margarine (melted)
- Mix all ingredients except stuffing and margarine. Place in a 9 x 13 pan.
- Mix stuffing with melted margarine. Sprinkle over casserole.
- Bake at 350° uncovered for 45 minutes.
Castello Cheese: Unlock Your Inner Chef (Inspired by Burnt, the Film)
HalFire: A Passion for HotWings!
Gluten-Free - Making do with what you got!See More
Mascarpone Brownies With Honey Chocolate Sauce
Red Snapper Livornese
Beer Cheese in a Bread BowlSee More