- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 3/4 cups blanched almonds
- 2 egg whites
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cardamom
- 1/4 cup fruit preserves
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat cookie sheets with nonstick spray.
- In a food processor fitted with a steel blade, grind together all the
- ingredients except the preserves, until a smooth paste forms.
- Drop teaspoonfuls of the paste on the cookie sheets. With a wet spoon, make a depression in the centers of the cookies. Place a small dollop (about 1/2 teaspoon) of preserves in each depression.
- Bake 10 to 15 minutes, until lightly golden. Yield: 30 cookies (1 per serving).
- Per Serving: 73 Calories; 5g Fat (56.7% calories from fat); 2g Protein; 6g Carbohydrate; 1g Dietary Fiber; 0mg Cholesterol; 6mg Sodium. Exchanges: 0 Grain(Starch); 0 Lean Meat; 1 Fat; 1/2 Other Carbohydrates.
Kale Yeah It's Good...No Meat Necessary
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
GAES PTO RecipesSee More
SPOOKY HALLOWEEN TREE
Slow Cooker Beans
Sugar-Free Blackberry White Chocolate Ice CreamSee More