- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 3/4 cups blanched almonds
- 2 egg whites
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cardamom
- 1/4 cup fruit preserves
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat cookie sheets with nonstick spray.
- In a food processor fitted with a steel blade, grind together all the
- ingredients except the preserves, until a smooth paste forms.
- Drop teaspoonfuls of the paste on the cookie sheets. With a wet spoon, make a depression in the centers of the cookies. Place a small dollop (about 1/2 teaspoon) of preserves in each depression.
- Bake 10 to 15 minutes, until lightly golden. Yield: 30 cookies (1 per serving).
- Per Serving: 73 Calories; 5g Fat (56.7% calories from fat); 2g Protein; 6g Carbohydrate; 1g Dietary Fiber; 0mg Cholesterol; 6mg Sodium. Exchanges: 0 Grain(Starch); 0 Lean Meat; 1 Fat; 1/2 Other Carbohydrates.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. Welch
Easy Homemade Salad DressingsSee More
One Bowl Pineapple Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting
Garam Masala Cream Soup
Crustless Mini QuichesSee More