- Cooking Time: 35 minutes
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: 8 minutes
- 8 oz. Fat-Free or Reduced-Fat Cream Cheese
- 14 oz. Fat-Free sweetened condensed milk (NOT evaporated)
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 2 tsp. flour
- 1 C. Mini Semi-sweet chocolate morsels
- 1 Oreo pie crust
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Beat cream cheese, condensed milk, egg, and vanilla together until well blended.
- Put flour and mini-chocolate chips into a ziploc bag and shake to coat morsels with flour - this will keep the morsels from all sinking to the bottom of the cream-cheese mixture.
- Stir coated morsels into cream cheese mixture, and pour filling into pie crust.
- Bake for 35 minutes.
- Chill for 1-2 hrs. before serving.
NotesI discovered another variation of this delicious recipe from Chia at recipezaar - I tweaked the contents slightly and lightened it up with some lower-fat ingredients. My version is still just as sinfully rich and delicious, and it's very easy to make!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Family and Friends Starter CookBook
Get Fit With Good Food!See More
Dad's favorite peanut brownies!See More