- Cooking Time: 35 minutes
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: 8 minutes
- 8 oz. Fat-Free or Reduced-Fat Cream Cheese
- 14 oz. Fat-Free sweetened condensed milk (NOT evaporated)
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 2 tsp. flour
- 1 C. Mini Semi-sweet chocolate morsels
- 1 Oreo pie crust
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Beat cream cheese, condensed milk, egg, and vanilla together until well blended.
- Put flour and mini-chocolate chips into a ziploc bag and shake to coat morsels with flour - this will keep the morsels from all sinking to the bottom of the cream-cheese mixture.
- Stir coated morsels into cream cheese mixture, and pour filling into pie crust.
- Bake for 35 minutes.
- Chill for 1-2 hrs. before serving.
NotesI discovered another variation of this delicious recipe from Chia at recipezaar - I tweaked the contents slightly and lightened it up with some lower-fat ingredients. My version is still just as sinfully rich and delicious, and it's very easy to make!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
The NourishFull KitchenSee More
Calzone de Gen aux épinards (ou bette à carde/chou frisé)
Chocolate Drizzled Lemon and Almond BiscottiSee More