- Cooking Time: 35 minutes
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: 8 minutes
- 8 oz. Fat-Free or Reduced-Fat Cream Cheese
- 14 oz. Fat-Free sweetened condensed milk (NOT evaporated)
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 2 tsp. flour
- 1 C. Mini Semi-sweet chocolate morsels
- 1 Oreo pie crust
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Beat cream cheese, condensed milk, egg, and vanilla together until well blended.
- Put flour and mini-chocolate chips into a ziploc bag and shake to coat morsels with flour - this will keep the morsels from all sinking to the bottom of the cream-cheese mixture.
- Stir coated morsels into cream cheese mixture, and pour filling into pie crust.
- Bake for 35 minutes.
- Chill for 1-2 hrs. before serving.
NotesI discovered another variation of this delicious recipe from Chia at recipezaar - I tweaked the contents slightly and lightened it up with some lower-fat ingredients. My version is still just as sinfully rich and delicious, and it's very easy to make!
Jesuit Tampa - Between Practice and Homework
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day Feast
Fun appetizers and snacksSee More
Gluten Free Gingerbread Cupcake with Browned Butter Butter Cream Frosting
Cinnamon Blueberry Crumble
Mrs. Jackson’s Grits – “Selma”See More