- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 C sugar
- ½ C butter
- 1 egg
- ½ C molasses
- 3 C flour
- 1 tsp cloves
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 tsp baking soda
- ¼ C warm water
- Cinnamon & sugar
- Preheat oven to 375F
- Cream together sugar, butter & egg.
- Add molasses, flour, cloves, cinnamon & salt
- Add baking soda dissolved in warm water.
- Spread in parchment paper lined cookie sheet, with sides.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon & sugar.
- Bake 12 minutes at 375F.
- Cool & cut into squares.
NotesI used to make these often in junior high.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Naked Macaron
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for Breakfast
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"See More
Salmon & Spinach Pesto Pasta
Antipasto for Kids (Gluten-Free)See More