- Cooking Time: 1 hour
- Servings: 24
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 4 egg whites
- 1/2 tsp cream of tartar
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tsp lemon extract
- 1 tsp lemon peel
- 1. Use whisk to beat egg whites until foamy. Add cream of tartar and beat into soft peaks.
- 2. Beat in a tablespoon of sugar at a time until meringue stands in stiff peaks. Ad extract and zest.
- 3. Spoon onto a lightly greased cookie sheet (cover with foil).
- 4. Bake at 275 for 45 minutes. Then at 250 for 15 minutes. Meringues will be hard to the touch.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite Recipes
Simple Homemade FavoritesSee More
Prickly Pear Margarita
Creamy Candy Bar Dessert
Hector's HurricanesSee More