- Cooking Time: 60-65 minutes
- Servings: 10-12
- Preparation Time: 30 minutes
- 2 cups reduced fat graham crackers, crushed
- 6 tbs butter, melted
- 3 packages low-fat/light cream cheese
- 1 cup sugar
- 2/3 cup egg beaters
- 1/4 cup evaporated milk
- 2 tbs all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup strawberry preserves
- Heat over to 350.
- Spray 10 in springform pan with cooking spray.
- Mix graham cracker crumbs and melted butter in small bowl.
- Press into the bottom of the pan.
- wrap the outside of the pan with aluminum foil and bake 5-7 minutes.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar at medium speed 2-3 minutes until smooth.
- Beat in egg beaters, evaporated milk, flour and vanilla.
- Add strawberry preserves and mix until combined.
- Pour filling into the crust.
- Bake 60-65 minutes until center is set.
- Cool in springform pan until room temperature.
- Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate overnight.
- Tip: Let the cream cheese sit out for 30-40 minutes before you start mixing so that the filling comes together easier. Use a stand mixer if you have one.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette Starbuck
"Pretty Food" for the home Chef
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew JudsonSee More
Dad's favorite peanut brownies!See More