- Cooking Time: 25
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time: 15
- nonstick cooking spray
- 2/3 c. butter or margarine, softened
- 1 c. sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 2/3 c. milk
- 2 1/3 c. all-purpose flour
- 1 c. cornmeal
- 4 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. salt
- Preheat oven to 400. Spray a 9 X 15 baking pan with nonstick spray.
- In a mixing bowl, cream butter and sugar.
- Combine the eggs and milk in a small bowl.
- In a separate bowl bowl combine flour, cornmeal, baking powder and salt.
- Add to creamed mixture alternating flour mixture and egg mixture until fully combined.
- Pour into prepared pan.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean. Cut into squares and serve warm.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can Enjoy
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"See More
Chocolate Eclair Cake
Sara Lee® Fruity Breakfast Bread Spreads
Triple Chocolate Chunk CookiesSee More