- Cooking Time: 25
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time: 15
- nonstick cooking spray
- 2/3 c. butter or margarine, softened
- 1 c. sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 2/3 c. milk
- 2 1/3 c. all-purpose flour
- 1 c. cornmeal
- 4 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. salt
- Preheat oven to 400. Spray a 9 X 15 baking pan with nonstick spray.
- In a mixing bowl, cream butter and sugar.
- Combine the eggs and milk in a small bowl.
- In a separate bowl bowl combine flour, cornmeal, baking powder and salt.
- Add to creamed mixture alternating flour mixture and egg mixture until fully combined.
- Pour into prepared pan.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean. Cut into squares and serve warm.
Angel Acres Holiday Dessert Cookbook
Taste of CenturyLink
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. WelchSee More
Fojos (Flourless Chocolate Cupcakes with Ancho Chili and Whipped Cream)
Crab And Shrimp Pasta
Graham Cracker Peanut Butter Balls (Truffles)See More