- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 6 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 egg white
- 3 tablespoons water
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a medium bowl, cream the butter with the brown and white sugars. Stir in the vanilla, egg white, and water.
- Sift together the flour, baking soda, and salt; stir into the creamed mixture. Mix in the chocolate chips.
- Drop dough by heaping spoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes in the preheated oven.
- Allow cookies to cool for 1 minute on baking sheets before transferring to wire racks to cool completely.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skin
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
The Best of Brock: Celebrating 85 Years of CookingSee More
Dad's favorite peanut brownies!See More