- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 1
- Preparation Time:
- 1 oz Baked Tostitos Scoops (approx 14 chips)
- 4 oz extra lean ground turkey
- your favorite taco seasonings
- 1/4 C Refried Beans
- (green chilies & lime juice)
- 1/4 C Sargento Shredded Mexican Blend Cheese
- 2 TBLS Salsa
- 1 TBLS light sour cream
- 5 or 6 Jalapeno Slices
- a few good shakes Chipotle Tabasco
- Cook turkey w/taco seasonings.
- Heat beans with green chilies & lime juice.
- Place chips on a plate (for microwave) or pan (for oven).
- Fill chip cups with 4 oz seasoned ground turkey.
- Add beans to each chip cup.
- Sprinkle evenly with shredded cheese.
- Pop into the microwave or oven until cheese is melty.
- Top with salsa, jalapenos, light sour cream and some Chipotle Tabasco!
- You can also add whatever nacho veggies you like... would you prefer fresh diced tomato & onion & lettuce... maybe some black olives? A tablespoon or two of guacamole (hey... that's good fat *Wink* )
NotesI'm trying to eat healthier these days (like everyone else!) If the flavor isn't great, it's not a good substitute. Then I'll still be craving the less healthy version. This version of nachos is still very satisfying and tasty. And it's a really hearty portion.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Brownies: Baking Outside the Box
The Naked Macaron
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)See More
Chinese New Years Sticky Rice Cake
Mushroom Barley Soup
Billy's Vanilla, Vanilla CupcakesSee More