LIGHTER NACHO CUPS
Lighter Nacho Cups
- Servings: 1
- 1 oz Baked Tostitos Scoops (approx 14 chips)
- 4 oz extra lean ground turkey
- your favorite taco seasonings
- 1/4 C Refried Beans
- (green chilies & lime juice)
- 1/4 C Sargento Shredded Mexican Blend Cheese
- 2 TBLS Salsa
- 1 TBLS light sour cream
- 5 or 6 Jalapeno Slices
- a few good shakes Chipotle Tabasco
Cook turkey w/taco seasonings.
Heat beans with green chilies & lime juice.
Place chips on a plate (for microwave) or pan (for oven).
Fill chip cups with 4 oz seasoned ground turkey.
Add beans to each chip cup.
Sprinkle evenly with shredded cheese.
Pop into the microwave or oven until cheese is melty.
Top with salsa, jalapenos, light sour cream and some Chipotle Tabasco!
You can also add whatever nacho veggies you like... would you prefer fresh diced tomato & onion & lettuce... maybe some black olives? A tablespoon or two of guacamole (hey... that's good fat *Wink* )