- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time: 25 minutes
- 3 lbs. small red potatoes, scrubbed, with skins on and cut in half if large
- 3 tsp. salt
- 2 cups plain 2% Greek yogurt
- 1/3 cup low fat sour cream
- 4 scallions, trimmed, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup snipped fresh chives
- 3 T. fresh lemon juice
- 1 1/2 T bottled horseradish
- 1 T. sugar (I'll use Splenda)
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper
- Place potatoes in large pot. Add enough water to cover. Add 2 tsp. of the salt.
- Boil about 12 minutes or until knife-tender. Drain; let cool.
- Whisk yogurt, sour cream, scallions, chives, lemon juice, horseradish, sugar, pepper and salt in large bowl.
- Quarter potatoes; add to dressing.
- Stir gently until all pieces are coated.
- Refrigerate until serving.
NotesI've been watching my weight the last month and would love to have some potato salad with hamburgers (turkey) burgers on the grill. I found this in a magazine and can't wait to try it.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
$30 Wine+Food Pairings
Family and Friends Starter CookBook
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy FoodSee More
Cocktail (The V)
Angel Acres Feel Better Chicken Noodle Soup
Twisted Shirley TempleSee More