- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time:
- 6 pieces focaccia, each 4 inches square
- 1/2 cup Parmesan dipping oil
- 18 thin slices salami
- 3 oz. prosciutto, thinly sliced
- 6 oz. fontina cheese, thinly sliced
- 2 roasted red bell peppers, peeled, seeded, and thinly sliced
- 2 oz. arugula
- Preheat electric panini maker according to manufacturer's introductions.
- Cut focaccia squares in half horizontally. Lay pieces, cut sides up, on work surface; brush cut sides with Parmesan dipping oil. On bottom half of each piece, place 3 slices salami; top with one or two slices of prosciutto. Arrange cheese, bell peppers, and arugula on top, divining evenly. Top each one of remaining focaccia pieces, oiled side down.
- Place sandwiches on preheated panini maker; cook according to manufacturer's instructions until bread is golden and cheese is melted, 3-5 minutes.
- Transfer sandwiches to cutting board; cut in half. Serve immediately.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Oliver & Grandson's Cajun and Southern Creations
Cooking with Sabra
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry 2013See More
Chinese New Years Sticky Rice Cake
Mushroom Barley Soup
Billy's Vanilla, Vanilla CupcakesSee More