- Servings: 6
- 6 pieces focaccia, each 4 inches square
- 1/2 cup Parmesan dipping oil
- 18 thin slices salami
- 3 oz. prosciutto, thinly sliced
- 6 oz. fontina cheese, thinly sliced
- 2 roasted red bell peppers, peeled, seeded, and thinly sliced
- 2 oz. arugula
Preheat electric panini maker according to manufacturer's introductions.
Cut focaccia squares in half horizontally. Lay pieces, cut sides up, on work surface; brush cut sides with Parmesan dipping oil. On bottom half of each piece, place 3 slices salami; top with one or two slices of prosciutto. Arrange cheese, bell peppers, and arugula on top, divining evenly. Top each one of remaining focaccia pieces, oiled side down.
Place sandwiches on preheated panini maker; cook according to manufacturer's instructions until bread is golden and cheese is melted, 3-5 minutes.
Transfer sandwiches to cutting board; cut in half. Serve immediately.