- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (11.5 ounce) package milk chocolate chips, divided
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
- Trim 12 paper muffin cup liners to half of their height.
- Place 1/2 chocolate chips in a microwave safe container.
- Microwave for 2 minutes, stirring after each minute.
- Spoon melted chocolate into muffin cups, filling halfway.
- With a spoon, draw the chocolate up the sides of the cups until evenly coated.
- Cool in the refrigerator until firm.
- In a small bowl, mix together peanut butter, confectioners' sugar and salt. divide into the chocolate cups.
- Melt the remaining chocolate, and spoon over peanut butter.
- Spread chocolate to edges of cups.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. Welch
Gluten-Free - Making do with what you got!
Simple Homemade FavoritesSee More
Easy Graham Cracker Ginger Bread House
Pecan Almond MuffinsSee More