- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 egg
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cut quick oats - oatmeal
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 2/3 cup ketchup
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 1/2 tsp prepared mustard
- In a bowl, beat the egg and milk.
- Stir in cheese, oats, onion and salt.
- Add beef and mix well.
- Shape into eight loaves and place in a greased 13' x 9" x 2" baking dish.
- Combine ketchup, brown sugar and mustard; spoon over loaves.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350 for 45 minutes or until the meat is no longer pink and a meat thermometer reads 160.
Castello Cheese: Unlock Your Inner Chef (Inspired by Burnt, the Film)
KITCHEN CAUCUS Liberal Helpings
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!See More
Teriyaki Turkey Sliders
Sweet Potato Black Bean Enchiladas
Anisette sponge cookiesSee More