- Cooking Time: 9-10
- Servings: 2 Dozen
- Preparation Time: 30 Minutes
- 1/2 Cup of Sugar
- 1/2 Cup Packed Brown Sugar
- 1/2 Cup of Butter, Room Temperature
- 1/2 Cup of Peanut Butter
- 1 Egg
- 1 1/4 Cup of Flour
- 3/4 Teaspoon of Baking Soda
- 1/2 Teaspoon of Baking Powder
- 1/4 Teaspoon of Salt
- 1/2 Cup of Chocolate Chips
- 1/2 Cup of Peanut Butter Chips
- 1 Beat the butter until creamy, 2 minutes. Add the sugars, beat for 2 more minutes. Mix in the peanut butter and egg. Mix together the dry ingredients - flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt. Stir the dry ingredients into the sugar butter mixture. Add 1/2 Cup of chocolate chips and/or 1/2 cup of peanut butter chips.
- 2 Wrap dough in plastic and refrigerate at least 3 hours.
- 3 Preheat oven to 375°F. Shape dough into 1 1/4 inch balls. Place about 3 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheet. Flatten in crisscross pattern with a fork. Bake until light brown, 9 to 10 minutes. Cool on baking sheets for a minute; transfer to rack to cool completely.
- For chewier cookies, bake at 300°F for 15 minutes.
NotesThis was a very quick and simple cookie recipe it did not take forever to bake or cool. I would recommend this recipe to first timers or late bakers.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Family and Friends Starter CookBook
MidLife Road Trip's
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!See More
Curried Eggplant with Coconut Milk
Cube Steaks Paprika
Crockpot Rice Pork ChopsSee More