- Cooking Time: 9-10
- Servings: 2 Dozen
- Preparation Time: 30 Minutes
- 1/2 Cup of Sugar
- 1/2 Cup Packed Brown Sugar
- 1/2 Cup of Butter, Room Temperature
- 1/2 Cup of Peanut Butter
- 1 Egg
- 1 1/4 Cup of Flour
- 3/4 Teaspoon of Baking Soda
- 1/2 Teaspoon of Baking Powder
- 1/4 Teaspoon of Salt
- 1/2 Cup of Chocolate Chips
- 1/2 Cup of Peanut Butter Chips
- 1 Beat the butter until creamy, 2 minutes. Add the sugars, beat for 2 more minutes. Mix in the peanut butter and egg. Mix together the dry ingredients - flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt. Stir the dry ingredients into the sugar butter mixture. Add 1/2 Cup of chocolate chips and/or 1/2 cup of peanut butter chips.
- 2 Wrap dough in plastic and refrigerate at least 3 hours.
- 3 Preheat oven to 375°F. Shape dough into 1 1/4 inch balls. Place about 3 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheet. Flatten in crisscross pattern with a fork. Bake until light brown, 9 to 10 minutes. Cool on baking sheets for a minute; transfer to rack to cool completely.
- For chewier cookies, bake at 300°F for 15 minutes.
NotesThis was a very quick and simple cookie recipe it did not take forever to bake or cool. I would recommend this recipe to first timers or late bakers.
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
Food Travels Through Italy
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome RecipesSee More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More