- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 lb boneless, skinless chicken breast, cubed
- 1-2 tsp minced garlic
- 1 tbsp dried rosemary, crushed
- 1/2 cup white wine or chicken broth
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 1 pkg roasted garlic couscous
- Prepare couscous according to package directions.
- Saute chicken, garlic, & rosemary in nonstick skillet coated with nonstick cooking spray until browned.
- Add white wine (or broth) & lime juice, simmer 5-7 minutes or until liquid is reduced by half.
- Serve chicken over couscous
YummyMix.com's Blended Drink Recipes
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake Recipe
Rita's Meals By Design Summer Chefs 2015See More
Vanilla Caramel Nut Ice Cream Pudding (with salted caramel and hot chocolate sauce)
Candy Cane Fudge
Pancit PalabokSee More