- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 lb boneless, skinless chicken breast, cubed
- 1-2 tsp minced garlic
- 1 tbsp dried rosemary, crushed
- 1/2 cup white wine or chicken broth
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 1 pkg roasted garlic couscous
- Prepare couscous according to package directions.
- Saute chicken, garlic, & rosemary in nonstick skillet coated with nonstick cooking spray until browned.
- Add white wine (or broth) & lime juice, simmer 5-7 minutes or until liquid is reduced by half.
- Serve chicken over couscous
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
"Pretty Food" for the home Chef
Favourites from Ana's Romanian Kitchen
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skinSee More
Pineapple-Black Bean Enchiladas
Mascarpone Brownies With Honey Chocolate Sauce
Chicken RollupsSee More