- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 lb boneless, skinless chicken breast, cubed
- 1-2 tsp minced garlic
- 1 tbsp dried rosemary, crushed
- 1/2 cup white wine or chicken broth
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 1 pkg roasted garlic couscous
- Prepare couscous according to package directions.
- Saute chicken, garlic, & rosemary in nonstick skillet coated with nonstick cooking spray until browned.
- Add white wine (or broth) & lime juice, simmer 5-7 minutes or until liquid is reduced by half.
- Serve chicken over couscous
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette StarbuckSee More
Steamed trout with ginger and spring onions
Buttery Pull-Apart Bread
Ham & Cheese Roll UpsSee More