LIME CHIFFON PIE
Lime Chiffon Pie
- Cooking Time: 4 hours chill time
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: 30 minutes
- 2/3 cup boiling water
- 1 package (3 oz.) JELL-O Lime Flavor Gelatin (or use store brand)
- ice cubes
- 1/2 cup cold water
- 2 cups Lite Cool Whip topping (I used the store brand)
- 1 1/2 tsp. lime zest
- 2 Tbsp. lime juice
- 1 ready-to-use graham cracker crumb crust (6 oz.)
Add boiling water to gelatin mix in a large bowl; stir with a whisk for 2 minutes until completely dissolved; add enough ice to cold water to make 2 cups; add to gelatin and stir until ice is melted.
Stir in whipped topping, zest and juice; refrigerate for 15 to 20 minutes or until mixture is very thick and will mound; spoon into crust.
Refrigerate for 4 hours.
Website Credit: http://www.kraftfoods.com