- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 2/3 c (plus more if nessecary) confectioners sugar
- 1/2 c soft cream cheese
- 1-2 teaspoons lime juice
- 12 Walnut halves (optional)
- The icing is super easy ( as many icings go ). Beat cream chees until nice and soft, add sugar, and juice (or extract).
- Add more confectioners sugar if you want a thicker icing. I like a semi smoother, glossier consistency for this application... but whatever you want :)
- Voila! Thats it, just dollop some icing on top each little golden tower, squidge it around, then crown with a walnut halve. Geez, these are really a success--instant crowd pleaser!