- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 2/3 c (plus more if nessecary) confectioners sugar
- 1/2 c soft cream cheese
- 1-2 teaspoons lime juice
- 12 Walnut halves (optional)
- The icing is super easy ( as many icings go ). Beat cream chees until nice and soft, add sugar, and juice (or extract).
- Add more confectioners sugar if you want a thicker icing. I like a semi smoother, glossier consistency for this application... but whatever you want :)
- Voila! Thats it, just dollop some icing on top each little golden tower, squidge it around, then crown with a walnut halve. Geez, these are really a success--instant crowd pleaser!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.
I'm Making Cookies! with Douglas E. Welch
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette StarbuckSee More
Surprise Birthday Cake
Citrus Pork Roast
Paula's Pecan ChickenSee More