- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/4 c. Key lime juice
- 1 container white frosting.
- Add about 1/4 c. Key lime juice to 1 container white frosting. Mix well with fork. Will be slightly runny on cake, but hardens quickly in fridge.
- Add lime juice 1 T. at a time, to taste. We like things *really* limey, but you might like a more subtle lime flavor.
- Use lime juice instead of water in white cake mix, top with lime frosting, and you've got a refreshing cake.
- Any citrus juice will work
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Jean’s Recipe File
Sailstad Family Cookbook
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSWSee More
Almond or Oat Milk
Roasted Rack Of Lamb Persillade
Nathan M’s German Apple Pancakes, modified from Emeril's “There’s a Chef in My World” Cook bookSee More