- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/4 c. Key lime juice
- 1 container white frosting.
- Add about 1/4 c. Key lime juice to 1 container white frosting. Mix well with fork. Will be slightly runny on cake, but hardens quickly in fridge.
- Add lime juice 1 T. at a time, to taste. We like things *really* limey, but you might like a more subtle lime flavor.
- Use lime juice instead of water in white cake mix, top with lime frosting, and you've got a refreshing cake.
- Any citrus juice will work
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
Angel Acres Soup & Chili CookbookSee More
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Cheesecake
The Best Baked Potato SoupSee More