- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/4 c. Key lime juice
- 1 container white frosting.
- Add about 1/4 c. Key lime juice to 1 container white frosting. Mix well with fork. Will be slightly runny on cake, but hardens quickly in fridge.
- Add lime juice 1 T. at a time, to taste. We like things *really* limey, but you might like a more subtle lime flavor.
- Use lime juice instead of water in white cake mix, top with lime frosting, and you've got a refreshing cake.
- Any citrus juice will work
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"
C'mon a my house! (Metric and American measurements for most recipes)
St.George YMCA-YWCA Before and After School CookbookSee More
Zesty Taco Stew with Cheddar-Stuffed Cornbread Dumplings
Fried OystersSee More