- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/4 c. Key lime juice
- 1 container white frosting.
- Add about 1/4 c. Key lime juice to 1 container white frosting. Mix well with fork. Will be slightly runny on cake, but hardens quickly in fridge.
- Add lime juice 1 T. at a time, to taste. We like things *really* limey, but you might like a more subtle lime flavor.
- Use lime juice instead of water in white cake mix, top with lime frosting, and you've got a refreshing cake.
- Any citrus juice will work
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Halloween Easy Eerie Edibles
MetroCooking DC 2013
Girl Scout Campfire Cookbook Troop 60252See More
Arugula and Corn Salad With Roasted Red Peppers and White Bean
Stuffed Zucchini with Turkey Sausage RecipeSee More