- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/4 c. Key lime juice
- 1 container white frosting.
- Add about 1/4 c. Key lime juice to 1 container white frosting. Mix well with fork. Will be slightly runny on cake, but hardens quickly in fridge.
- Add lime juice 1 T. at a time, to taste. We like things *really* limey, but you might like a more subtle lime flavor.
- Use lime juice instead of water in white cake mix, top with lime frosting, and you've got a refreshing cake.
- Any citrus juice will work
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
Vegan Glass Jar Goodies
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013See More
Apricot Glazed Chicken Breasts
Blueberry Light MuffinsSee More